Practices are flexible. Come as many times or as little as you want. We always accommodate to the number of people we get each night. Mostly practices are games and drills to increase your skills. Other nights are match play nights to keep everyone up to date on how to keep score and play challenge matches. Any ideas are welcome between the president and the current officers. Our president is Steven Pankiewicz and if you wish to contact him or any of the other officers please use the email below.
BRING YOUR COUGAR CARD, WATER AND RACQUET.
Practice is in the Hollingberry Fieldhouse on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday from 7:00pm-10:00pm
SIGN UP ONLINE TO BE A PART OF OUR ROSTER!! Follow these steps...
1. Click on "Sports Club Manager" in the top left corner of the home page.
2. Login using your WSU User ID
3. On the left side of the screen, there should be a list of links such as "home" or "join a club." Click on "Join a Club"
4. Scroll through the list of sports clubs in the middle of the screen. Click on "Tennis" and then click on the double arrow that looks like this >>
5. That's it! Just wait for our approval and you should be on the list. Always bring your Cougar Card to practice just in case.
6. Lastly, in order to be officially a part of the club you must pay the yearly fee of $90 (may seem like a lot but the benefits outweigh price). Make checks out to WSU CLUB TENNIS or pay in cash. Whatever the method, bring the money to practice and Andrew or Steven will take care of the rest.
Any questions, Please feel free to e-mail us at